June 18, 2007

Wow, it's been more than a year since...

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes, here's where i left off: I think i was trying to say "my family is very good" en español, as I must have a HUGE Hispanic readership based on the e-mails I receive. Granted, the e-mails are mostly the same ol' "If you have a small penis, you have trouble getting said penis erect, I would like to loan you money against your home so we can solve all these problems and more if you will only wire us money to Nigeria so a wealthy heir can launder his cash and give you some" sort of spam everyone gets, only en español! How I got on the Hispanic mailing list is beyond me. I find it rather entertaining. Trying to figure out what they are trying to sell me using only my freshman year high school spanish, and the few choice words i have learned from the many Latin American customers who frequent my place of business, is possibly why I find them so humorous.
I got one the other day, that if my translation is correct, was trying to sell me Urine stain remover for my car's upholstery.
Another one was telling me how great a time I would have, as far as i understood it, if I were to send nude pictures of myself and my friends to them for fun and profit. (these people must not know me or my friends to ask this, it wouldn't be pretty, and I really can't see the profit or the fun.)

Again, I may be lost in translation, who knows.

If you are reading this, thank you
If you are not...............
moot point really

J

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A picture of Al and/or Sonny would be funny. Even more so in en español.

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muy bien, senor. I can't figure out how to work the tilda, and it's too darn late for that!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying again...stupid thing couldn't find my web page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home