May 02, 2006

I thought I'd seen it all...

I really had thought I had seen every type of humanity come through the door at my place of business. I was wrong. This guy came in to the store one morning with a "I had a mullet yesterday, but I got it cut s'mornin" hair cut, a walrus type moustache, mirrored RayBans, a camouflage tee shirt that was cut off just below the chest exposing his beer gut, a cigarette dangling from his lips, cut off jeans shorts and flip-flops. I think he left his beer in the car, but i am not sure. I also saw a unique individual one day in a gas station with a tall green mohawk, the Michael Jackson silver shouldered full o'zippers bright red leather jacket, a def leppard tee, and parachute pants. Two great fashion statements! wish I had my camera.

TTFN
J

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

luvin it

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured you'd see more people like the first one since you work in Kentucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home