December 04, 2004

I am not quite ready for day 2

Today is the second day of inventory at the parts warehouse where I work. If I had to guess, I'd say that there were 10+million dollars worth of parts to inventory. The counts on the big items go by very quickly, however. The small stuff takes awhile to get counted, but it's a lot easier than you'd think. Scales made to count little pieces have been around for a long time, and boy am I glad we have a few, or we wouldn't have been able to get the first count done untill about 2 or 3 in the a.m.

as you can tell by the unusual ammount of suckness this posting posesses, I haven't got much sleep, and i gotta go do this again this morning.

don't kick wiener dogs,
they'll... (something witty I'm too damn tired to think up)
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home